Monday, October 18, 2010

Pink Power Tools!

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love tools!  I can get lost for hours in a hardware store, dreaming about some project idea and how it would be so much easier if I only had this or that tool.  My collection is already respectable.  My favorite has to be my power miter saw.  I use it for all kinds of tasks, small to large. And I couldn't live without my cordless drill.  But until recently, I didn't know you could get PINK power tools!
 
Yes, I've seen the run-of-the-mill pink women's tool kits at the dollar store, and even those have their uses.    (Funny how those aren't the ones that mysteriously disappear from my tool box....)  But there are actual serious tools made in pink!  If I didn't already have a nice power drill, I would love the Little Pink Drill - it's an 18 volt cordless drill, it's a pretty color, gets good reviews, AND the manufacturer donates 10% of the proceeds to breast cancer research.  How cool is that?
Little Pink Drill 18V- 10% Donated to Breast Cancer Research!

Here are some more pretty pink tools.  Even a girly-girl needs to hang a picture now and then!  These make great housewarming or wedding shower gifts, or essentials for your daughter when she's away at school.
Apollo Precision Tools DT0773N1 135-Piece Household Pink Tool Kit
TomBoy Tools 13oz Magnetic Pink Hammer
The Original Pink Box PB2BELT Tool Belt, Pink
The Original Pink Box PB2605R 26-Inch 5-Drawer Rolling Cabinet, Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment