Sunday, November 7, 2010

Best Gift Ever – The Sangean Digital Shower Radio

My husband was swearing at his little shower radio every single morning.  I had to do something!  But when I bought him the Sangean digital shower radio, I never expected it would be his favorite gift of all time! He loves this radio!  Sure, it had great reviews, but I had never heard of Sangean.  And what about the price?  But, I love my man, and want him to be happy – so I bought him the best portable radio I could find.  Who knew it would be the best gift ever?
The Sangean is amazing!  We had dead spots all over our house. Reception was good for only two stations in the shower (and not the ones we liked.) The Sangean portable radio brings in all the stations we want, anywhere in the house. Ten presets make it easy to switch between stations.  No more swearing because he can't find the sports station.  He never misses the game or his favorite program on NPR, and we each have our favorite music stations programmed in.  He carries it around with him like a kid with a teddy bear! 
It runs on two D batteries, which seem to last forever.  Ours has been used daily for over a year, and it's only needed new batteries twice.   I think it may be magic…
 Did I mention it's waterproof?  Although it's listed as water resistant, ours fell into a bathtub of water and guess what – it floats!  The sound quality is great, too.  Everyone in the family wants it wherever they are!  This is a portable radio you can use in the shower, on a boat, by the pool, or to blast your favorite station as you wash the car or work in the garage.
Buy this radio and score some major brownie points with your honey!  Mine says it's the best gift he ever got– he brags about it to anyone who will listen.  This year, I'm putting one on my own Christmas list.  Maybe my shower radio will actually stay in the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment